Monday, October 10, 2011

F2D Car meet

Import car and a day at the park = F2D (Fresh 2 Death)

So as mentioned in last weekends post comes the other first I attended that weekend, my first car meet. The creator of this particular meet is also the reason why your reading this now. My friend Jeff was the person who introduced me to the world of blogging. It's for that reason that I support his brand here and when I can on occasion when I'm traveling (as I did in London earlier this year) . 


Jeff held his second annual car meet here in Rhode Island at great location named Colt State Park. I had never been to a big meet so I took Avi,  and we decided to spend some of the day admiring these cars people work so hard on. The day was a little cloudy and rainy but it was great that all these people came out in support of F2D. 



I'm not very knowledgeable on cars or the parts in them so me and Avi basically admired the colorful cars and crazy designs. We also were out there wearing our new I Heart Travel gear!
All in all it was a great experience and a nice day at the park with good friends and good people!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers